During these unprecedented times, we are committed to meeting the needs of our community, both physically and spiritually. Beginning March 7th, we will be offering limited capacity in-person gatherings, while also continuing all online experiences.
In accordance with state guidelines, we have implemented the following safety plan:
- We ask that you stay home if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or are vulnerable to infection.
- We are asking all guests to wear masks as they enter our building and make their way to their seats. Once safely distanced in the auditorium, masks may be removed if preferred. If you do not have a mask upon entering, we will have them available.
- Practice social distancing by keeping at least 6 feet between yourself and others not in the same household. Auditorium seating will be spaced out accordingly. We will have ushers in place to seat families. It is recommended that you sit only with your household.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located at entrances and around the facility.
- Team members will be temperature checked before serving and will wear face coverings for the duration of the gathering.
- No coffee will be served in the lobby. Free bottled water will be available to everyone.
- Increased sanitation protocols have been implemented, especially in our kids area.
Our Piedmont Kids ministry will be taking several precautions to keep your children, as well as our team members, healthy and safe:
- Masks and temperature checks are required for all Piedmont Kids team members.
- Temperature checks are required for all children and parents during Check-In.
- Masks are not required for children attending Piedmont Kids, but are welcome. Our team members will remind children who come in wearing masks to keep them on for the duration of their visit.
- Hand sanitizing will be encouraged before entering the Piedmont Kids area.
- Room capacity limits will be set to provide adequate spacing.
- All non-essential items from home (like toys and blankets) will need to stay in the hallway or in your vehicle.
- We are sanitizing surfaces and toys frequently.
- Our team members are washing their hands and/or sanitizing often and we’ll encourage your child to do the same.
- We will allow one parent into the Piedmont Kids area for drop-off and pick up to limit traffic.
Last Updated: Sunday, February 14th 2021